Monday-Thursday, Oct 31 - Nov 3, 7-10, 14-17, 21-24, 28-Dec 1
Salvation Army office - 2pm - 3:30pm, across from Boston Pizza
· Please bring I.D for all household members, proof of income, Proof of expenses, or your Salvation Army Client Card
· For more information on how to register call 613-392-9905
To Adopt a Child:
Children on our list are from Quinte West, 12 yrs. of age and younger. They require ‘in door' clothing, such as pants, tops, and ‘outfits' pj's /socks optional.
· To adopt a child – you can call Trenton Glass at 613-394-3597 or the Trenton Community policing office at 613-392-0911
· We will give you the information on the child you will be shopping for. (Name, age, ID # and items to shop for-indoor clothing)
· Don't have time to shop? You can make a donation at the TD Bank in Trenton, or at Trenton Glass. (Donations can be made in cash or cheque-Adopt a Child).
· Gifts can be brought to Trenton Salvation Army by December 10th, in a gift bag-labelled with the child's name and ID number (which will be provided to you when you adopt the child).
For over 27 years the Adopt a Child program has been supporting the children and families of Quinte West.
For more information you can email: email@example.com